Saturday, December 09, 2006

End of another semester

Just got up from 7 hour sleep O_O. The occasion?? end of sleepless nights aka exams ;)
So an end of another semester (sem VII) and start of a new one with full of promises( I swear I start studying from the begining, I swear I ll do all my assignments on my own, I swear I ll do well in class tests...so on you get the idea)
Its weird now I dont remember any of those promises I made while was giving my exams. ahh anyways I ll think over it when next sem starts.
This particular semester was different than any other because of many important events that took place. First of all I got placed in Accenture. Its is a 2.7L package and I am quite happy with it. Also our protoype car Barracuda B150 was successfully realised and it now running at 50 kmph!!. Mr. Samir Somaiya also invited me and my firends to work on a project which is based on WiFi Mesh Networks.
I am looking at the long-term prospects of this project. Right now I am in a crossroads as to which company I should join after my Bachelor of Engineering degree. This is really gonna decide my future because both are different fields. Also there's a completely different option of joining automobile industry (only if our FSAE car makes it to Germany).
So far so good. I am looking forward to next semester and ofcource the end of it :p

No comments: