Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Genesis Film Project



So finally people have noticed the hardwork put up by youths bringing together 101 filmmakers from all over India!. The Genesis Film Project 2007 has recieved more than 125 entries from all over India. This really came as surprise since we had recieved only 75 entries uptil day before yesterday. Phones have been constantly ringing since two days at MAM office and the inbox is flooded with queries from aspiring filmmakers. The coming days are going to be busiest days at MAM office and the entire team is very excited to be part of such event. I am glad that I am working for such a noble cause and using my skills for the good of others.
I am really excited beacuse I had never thought that I would be working with such great talented people. Madhusudan(-the big boss and chaiwala ;) constantly encourages/appreciates our work. I feel good when I am around these people....a different kind of energy flows through MAM office that instantly makes you energised. Then there's Akash whos never out of any ideas and can write poems/anecdotes, sing... for any thing under the sun. One more interesting character is our "bhai of vile parle"- Sachi :p. Full of energy and ideas and sweet smile. Ajesh-the dude-the massager- keeps the atmosphere very alive. Rahul-the energetic/writer/poet/filmmaker/engineer ;)..the list goes on- is the one who drives the train and keeps everyone busy ;)

I wish I could be with them all day. But anyways every second at MAM is a treasure in itself.

2 comments:

Ashutosh Deo said...

did mihir give that pic to u :) Or you got it on ur own?

I saw it in DNA... went to DNA Digital website... downloaded the pic n gave it to mihir.

z0ltrix said...

no mihir didnt gave that to me.....I got it from the digicam.